For more information, contacts us:

Contact Email:

Egyptian Travel Document

Issuance of travel documents for Egyptian National

Lost passport
  • Provide an original Police report stating the incident of the loss of the passport + recent photo (preferably size 4 * 6 or Canadian passport size photo) + a copy of the lost passport or an original national identity card + copy of return ticket.

For children:
  • The original Canadian birth certificate of the child +The original mother’s passport and The original passport of the father + return ticket to home
For expired passports
  • We may stamp your passport with a one month validity to be used only for return to Egypt

Note: The General Consulate issues a free travel document valid only to return to the Arab Republic of Egypt for a period of one month

© Copyright Egyptian Consulate, All Rights Reserved. Powered By D-SQUARED SOLUTIONS