Contact the Consulate General in advance to arrange to set an appointment
- Both parties need to be present with two witnesses.
- Submit valid passports (or National ID cards) for the couple and the two witnesses
- Five recent photos for both husband and wife – preferably size 4 * 6
- If you are already married and you need to validate the marriage submit the original Canadian marriage certificate and its certified translation
- With 260 CAD in cash
- In the event where the wife is not Egyptian national, please present a “non-objection “certificate from the Embassy or consulate concerned